- Release Date 2018-02-23
- Label Berlin Bass Collective
- Catalog BBC005
Implementing their knowledge gained as hard-core clubbers throughout the 90s, Nanny and Francois make tracks that they know will evoke strong reactions from the dance floor. This release is equal parts thumping, driving, peak-time house and bright and beautiful disco bangers with a bit of Italo flare! With its beautifully worked Afro samples mixed perfectly with techno-infused house drums and hats, "Kiss of Death" is set to be huge on dancefloors from the clubs in Berlin and London to the open fields of Dekmantel and Dimensions.
About the Tracks:
- thumping peak time banger with flare thanks to a cheeky sample of an Italo legend and a well worked sample
A2) "Kiss of Death"
- light and bright beautiful horns, beautiful afro percussion and horns with amazing vocals tuned into a dancefloor heater that will bring crowds to tears of joy
B1) "Can't Help Myself"
- pumping track that starts out hard and in your face and then is transformed with a super bright and crisp disco sample that shines a light of good vibes and intense bright energy onto any dancefloor
B2) "Plastin Cring"
- up-tempo high-energy house with a beautiful disco sample worked just right to make the dancefloor explode, this is a dj tool that will bring the energy up to the highest level